Microsoft Hosted Exchange is
a subscription-based Cloud hosted email alternative to on-premise hardware and infrastructure. The Hosted exchange platform is housed in an Australian based Tier 1 data centre ( that is certified to Australian government standards), fully managed operational with daily backups and redundancies. Hosted Exchanges give you the ability to pay by the seat, by the month for an enterprise-grade email platform that enables multiple devices and multi-location synchronization. Combined with your local Outlook software gives a fully professional and robust experience that most corporate large organizations enjoy.
Computer Troubleshooters Milton can provide a full IT assessment and plan for your migration to Cloud Hosted Microsoft Exchange Email plus help with, Domain registration, DNS hosting, hosted storage & virtual servers for line of business applications.
Wouldn’t it be great to have professional email addresses, syncing of calendars and contacts for your business across multiple devices – without costing a fortune?
Why Hosted Exchange?
- Professional email addresses for multiple business emails, with your domain in the email address.
- Australian data centre hosted, managed, and backed up daily.
- Ability to access from multiple devices, anywhere in the world.
- You get an enterprise-grade featured Microsoft email platform.
With Hosted Exchange, you get more than just email! Features Include
- Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Storage
- Shared Calendars / Contacts
- POP3 / IMAP / OWA / Outlook Access
- Unlimited Email Aliases
- Email Protection – SPAM / Virus Protection
- iPhone / iPad & Android Support
- Email Archiving & Email Compliance
- Shared Public Folder Storage & Shared Global Address Book
- Shared Tasks / Notes / Company Disclaimers
All at an agreed fixed monthly or annual cost with Computer Troubleshooters Milton as your single point of contact for administration and support.