Office 365 Not for Profit – special pricing
As a Microsoft Partner Computer Troubleshooters Milton can arrange for special Not for Profit pricing that can save qualifying NFP organisations over 80% off normal Recommended Retail Pricing. This is a great offer available to many NFP organisations in Australia, the qualification terms are determined by Microsoft Australia, but we can help you through this.
Computer Troubleshooters offers the Not For Profit Members a FREE (no obligation) IT Assessment to help determine your organisation’s suitability to Office 365, as well as explaining how you can apply for this generous offer.
Office 365 is a great product for the NFP sector, as it requires low capital investment, and is especially suitable to bring your own device organisations and users who are not located in one office – so no need for expensive servers and complicated IT networked environments. Combining with the Microsoft NFP special pricing with local support from your Computer Troubleshooters may mean you could save up to 50% off your current IT costs.
Contact us now – remember to ask for the Office 365 NFP FREE IT Assessment Offer
5 Reasons Why Your NFP Organisation needs a FREE Office 365 Assessment:
Office 365 has changed the business IT environment dramatically – it is a revolution in the way business can gain access to their core Microsoft Office Products and requires a full review of the current IT environment & procedures. If done correctly though, an assessment of the technology in your business should be quick and painless and yield you with some valuable information saving your investment, time and money.
Here are our top 5 reasons why your business would benefit from an IT Assessment for Office 365:
- Find immediate areas for improvement – If you’re thinking of upgrading your systems there may be a better way to run your business IT to suit the current business trends of “Bring your own Device”, “Multiple Device Access & Syncing” and “Business Systems Remote Access”. Office 365 is a great solution for these major drivers.
- Budget for longer-term areas of improvement or find savings – An assessment may reveal out-dated hardware, capacity issues and key risks of failure to your business. With an IT Assessment ou can then plan and budget to address these areas in the future, instead of having to react tomorrow to an unforeseen full disk. Office 365 may smooth your expenditure requirements or may be significantly cheaper than upgrading your current IT systems.
- Know what software is on your computers – If your employees are able to install software onto your computers, do you know what they have been installing? An audit will reveal if your computers have illegal file-sharing software or other programs that may be relevant to their hobbies, not their work (e.g. share trading).
- Security & Backup checks – as an outsider we can provide you with feedback, recommendations & alternatives you may not be aware of, that gives you peace of mind for your business systems & data security.
- Verify your current Systems – Your business will have certain assets & licences listed for accounting purposes which should be reviewed and recorded. That way you can understand what licences, hardware and user requirements you have should you choose to the Office 365 route.
As IT experts we would like to offer you a free onsite IT Consultation* for your business.
Our onsite consultation Summary includes;
1. Assessment of your current IT setup, your systems security, & data backup procedures.
2. Discuss with you your current and future business requirements from your IT equipment to explaining any Office 365 & Cloud opportunities.
3. Present recommendations based on your business requirements
* Free onsite IT Consultation is available for Businesses only & at franchise owner discretion